Release v0.7.0

Strangely I know too much of old quirks of the php language so sometimes I forget how to do things the right way.

With this release I changed the Content-Length parameter so it would be the length of the string. We’ve counted a lot how many strings there where. Not the right thing to do. For the curious before 7.0 counting a string was the same as strlen. Not that is no longer so.

After listening to The forum we also found that following the redirect link would be a great feature so that have now been added in this release.

Time to make some dinner. Much joy and thanks for helping out with testing.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.